Panel: Disrupt the Dialogue on Diversity
- Angela Mondou President & CEO of TECHNATION
- Melissa Chee President & CEO of VentureLab
- Angela Brown CEO of Moneris
- Mary Ann Yule President & CEO of HP Canada
- Jaime Leverton CEO of Hut 8 Mining Corp
- Coreen Bouchard Founder of Purologic IT
- Susan Bowen CEO and President of Aptum
TECHNATION hosted a live panel during its AGM in partnership with TheFutureEconomy.ca.
The conversation was designed to “Disrupt the Dialogue on Diversity” by cultivating an action-oriented conversation around women’s representation in tech, inclusive hiring, the importance of advocacy and increasing diversity on boards.
The recording is available [above] for our audience to get an inside look into how Canada’s leading tech pioneers are working towards a more inclusive tech sector that reflects Canada’s diversity.
Related Content Content Series Back on Track: Tech Influencers and Change Agents on Getting Canada Back in the Game Op-Ed The Future of our Economy Hinges on Valuing Women’s Care Work Paulette Senior President and CEO - Canadian Women’s Foundation Featured Interview VideoSupporting Canada’s Entrepreneurs Janet Bannister Managing Partner - Real Ventures Featured Interview VideoA Post-COVID Industrial Strategy Monique Leroux Chair - Canada's Industry Strategy Council