Shell Canada and TheFutureEconomy.ca have partnered to present “Canada’s Future Energy Pathways,” a 3-part thought leadership series that will profile leaders from Canada’s energy and sustainability ecosystems.
This series will be comprised of three panel discussions and three featured interviews on Canada’s transition to a low carbon economy.
The topics covered include how to constructively discuss Canada’s energy future, Indigenous participation in Canada’s energy transition, and the partnerships needed for economic growth and climate action.
This series will feature voices from across various stakeholder groups, including government officials, Indigenous leaders, academics, youth and industry to encourage a thought-provoking and action-oriented national conversation on the future of energy in Canada.
- VideoDecarbonizing Canada’s Industries Panel
- VideoThe Importance of Collaborative Sectoral Decarbonization Patrick Carré Vice President of Commercial Road Transport - Sectors and Decarbonization Division, Shell
- VideoIndigenous Participation in Canada’s Energy Transition Sandra Sutter Manager, Indigenous Partnerships - PTW Energy
- VideoIndigenous Participation in Canada’s Energy Transition Panel
- VideoDiscussing Canada’s Energy Future Mallika Ishwaran Senior Economist & Policy Advisor - Shell Scenarios Team
- VideoDiscussing Canada’s Energy Future Panel
- The Future of Canada’s Economy and Oil & Gas Sector Michael Crothers President & Country Chair - Shell Canada
- The Creative Middle Ground: Opening Space for our Energy Future Alison Cretney Managing Director - Energy Futures Lab
- Attracting Youth Talent is Vital to the Electricity Sector’s Future Michelle Branigan CEO - Electricity Human Resources Canada
- Breaking Gender Equality Barriers in Renewable Energy Joanna Osawe President & CEO - WiRE