Global Investor’s Guide:
Western Canada Oil & Gas 2016
Published February 22, 2016
In-depth forward-looking coverage of all segments of Western Canada’s oil and gas industry with insight straight from industry insiders, top CEOs, political leaders, academics, First Nations, environmental groups and other key stakeholders.
The many crucial topics the book explores include:
- The industry’s reaction to the challenges posed by the oil price’s dramatic fall;
- The impacts and response to the global energy transition;
- Canada’s carbon reduction targets and increasingly stringent environmental regulations;
- The need to innovate to increase sustainability and profitability;
- other key themes impacting the industry’s future and investment into it.