September 9, 2017
Organized for the Government of the Netherlands and held on the occasion of Holland Day at the world-renowned Spruce Meadows horse jumping contest, this event consisted of 5 powerful and inspiring 10-minute talks by renowned Dutch and Canadian leaders on the energy transition towards a decarbonized economy.
January 17, 2017
Canada’s oil and gas industry must navigate the ongoing energy transition by leveraging its expertise and highly skilled workforce, accelerating technological innovation, speeding up commercialization, restructuring systems and operations for sustained productivity, and innovating pro-actively across the board. The Future of Oil & Gas event explored how the industry can do that by focusing on 3 crucial topics: Innovation, Commercialization and Productivity.
February 29, 2016
Over 400 high-level attendees from government, industry, First Nations, environmental groups, academia, the media, and key stakeholders.
- 60% of event attendees were C-suite executives or direct reports
- 86% of event attendees occupy leadership positions and above
- The Honourable Margaret McCuaig-Boyd, Minister of Energy of Alberta
- The Honourable Pierre Arcand, Minister of Energy of Quebec
- Marie-José Nadeau, Chair of the World Energy Council
- Perrin Beatty, President & CEO of the Canadian Chamber of Commerce
Media Coveratge & Testimonials:
- Extensive media coverage pre- and post-event (online, print, TV, radio)
- Numerous positive testimonials from event attendees, speakers and sponsors