Canada’s tech ecosystem will be critical to driving forward a resilient recovery after COVID-19. But without the proper investments, collaborations and adoption of new technology, Canada will lack the clout needed to lead the global tech game.
Ranking twenty-second in the world on Bloomberg’s innovation scale, there is a considerable amount of work to be done to elevate Canada’s tech ecosystem.
Through this video interview series, TheFutureEconomy.ca and TECHNATION will bring together Canadian thought leaders, innovators and change agents to determine how Canada can succeed as an innovation nation.
- VideoTech Modernization: AI, Cybersecurity, and Sustainability Dave McCann President - IBM Canada
- VideoHow Canada Can Win the War for Tech Talent Sean Hinton CEO and Founder - SkyHive Technologies
- VideoReshoring to Strengthen Canada’s Supply Chains Sandra Pupatello Co-Founder - Reshoring Canada
- VideoPanel: Disrupt the Dialogue on Diversity
- VideoCanada’s Digital Payments Revolution Angela Brown President & CEO - Moneris
- VideoCanada’s International Network and Tech-Driven Recovery John Stackhouse Senior Vice President, Office of the CEO - RBC
- VideoDriving Canadian Tech Competitiveness Kevin Peesker President - Microsoft Canada
- Canada Must Rethink Education and Regulations to Prepare for the 4th Industrial Revolution Angela Mondou President & CEO - TECHNATIONca
- Talent at the Core of Canada’s Digital Economy Sabrina Geremia VP & Country Manager - Google
- Breaking Down the Silos: Innovation through Industry Collaboration Bill Tam Co-Founder & COO - Digital Technology Supercluster
- Canadian Tech and Future Economy: “How do we achieve something bigger?” Iain Klugman President & CEO – Communitech
- How to Drive SMEs' AI Adoption